Featured with

Buy blog reviews

Monday, May 27, 2019

English update about nothing


10€ Moroccan Oil Repair moisturize shampoo (very small bottle but I like it) , paracetamol, apples and shit...
The way I try to look good for myself, of course worthy to take care, I also try my best to avoid complexes what I face daily, and trying not to show my disappointment.

I never laugh or smile without reason, or though I would like to show my happiness, it's not possible that easy as someone who doesn't really know me. Too tired to laugh, too tired to show happiness, too tired to sleep. Couldn't stay awake or sleep without 0,3 gallons of caffeine. There must be problem, but I don't have yet money for health care blood lab test. 

Anything what are you looking for, is not always ability to check out asap. Hell of expensive if you won't to be at public health care customer rush, so if you want to save time and disappointed, nurses and doctors who are mocking you for fun, you have to go at private check, and you know it's expensive if you ain't even part of mid classy elite.

If you are poor, you have to take it all shit to your hands, ask help from naturopath "nurse" (in my country they are mocked as "bullshit healers") s/he will help you. Check what's problem with your nerve system. What you can eat, what you have to avoid. What food are beneficial. At least you are not lost after this time.

So, my day to blood test, health care check is waiting, it will not be clear if someone goes at there while having sickness attack or infection. I'm gonna wait till I'm finally out of insomnia, muscle/joint pain. Etc. I'm fine with it, I'm too fed up to waste money to false results' check.

Xoxo,
Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment